Because we operate without a budget, we depend on the generosity of community members for material and monetary donations to continue our partnership and benefit all involved.
- Fabric: fleece, flannel, other sturdy fabrics
- Fiberfill, batting
- Sewing items: needles, tucking needles, thread, serger thread, zippers (all sizes), elastic, Velcro, ribbon
- Yarn, knitting needles, crochet hooks
- Quilting supplies
- Sewing machines, sergers, sewing machine oil
- Glue sticks and other craft items
Monetary donations are appreciated to pay for necessities like sewing machine repair and to supplement donated materials.
The CRB is designated by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. One hundred percent of monetary donations go toward supporting our projects. Donors are sent written acknowledgment of their donations. All contributions are greatly appreciated.
Speakers are available to address civic, church and other groups.
We need your help! Donate today.
To donate materials or if you have questions,
please call the Community Relations Board, 859-263-8707 or
contact us at: email@example.com